JCPenney has launched the JCPenney Kiosk /JCPenney JTime Employee, an official login site for employees. Employees who sign up on the online portal receive a number of perks, and employees don’t have to contact HR as often.
Even after retirement, employees can still access the kiosk portal. There is also a section called “Former Associates” where they can examine their personal information, employee IDs, pay stubs and payroll.
What is the JCPenney Associates Kiosk?
JCPenneyKiosk is a retailer and its main income source. JCPenneyKiosk values the well-being of its employees. Only when employees feel happy at work can they be happy to work. JCPenneyKiosk stores can help you generate more revenue and collaborate with customers.
JCPenney Kiosk employees have the ability to log in and view all their job-related information. This includes the ability view the working hours at the JCPAssociates Kiosk. The kiosk also allows you to access the JCPenneyKiosk powerline, handle labor disputes, and make wage demands.
JCPenney Key Features
- JTime / JCP JTime
- Leave for non-attendance
- Paycheck Stub
- My Calendar
- W-2/W-2C forms
- Print forms
- MTO (Mandatory Time Off)
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
How to Login to JCPenney Kiosk Online Portal @ http://jcpassociates.com/
- First, go to the official JCPenney Kiosk Online Portal Website “http://jcpassociates.com/” link.
- Next, click on the “Associate Kiosk @ Home” option.
- You will then need to jcpenney Information Security username and password in the form.
- Click “Login ” button
If you are a brand new employee, you will need to register at the JCPenney Kiosk site.
You can reach JCPenney IT support for assistance or follow the instructions given by your HR representative.
You will not be allowed to access the JCPenney Kiosk unless you have been given login credentials by JCPenney.
How to reset JCPenney Associate Kiosk at Home Employees?
These steps will help you reset your password for JCPenney Associates Kiosk at Home.
- To log in to the JCPenney Associates Kiosk initially, visit the link for Associate Kiosk @ Home.
- Click on the I want to change my password or reset my lost password button.
- Enter your JCPenney email.
Finally, follow the instructions to reset your password.
You can log in to the JCPenney Associate Kiosk by entering your new password. JCPenney IT can help you reset your password or if you have trouble logging in.
How To Activate JCPenney JTime Employee Account?
- Go https://jams.jcpenney.com:8443/sspr/public/activate
- Enter your employee number which should be 9 digits including leading zeros and secret token in the account form.
- Click on the “Activate” button.
Launchpad offers complete information on employee work schedules, hours, day-off availability and store holiday dates.
- All information can be accessed instantly without the need to visit the HR Team.
- The Jtime launchpad allows employees to request leave.
- View work schedules
- View & Change Shift timings.
- Summary of holidays.
- View or request day-off.
Also Check It:-
- Qantas Employee benefits Login
- The Bridge Rwjbh Employee Login
- Steris Compass Employee Login
- Mapco Connect Employee Login
- Questco Employee Portal Login
JCPenney Benefits Center
The JCPenney Benefits Center can help you with
• 401(k), pension or retirement benefits
• Benefits eligibility
• Healthcare benefits
• Time-off benefits
• And more
Link to Former Associate Kiosk: click here
JCPenney Customer Support
|JCPenney Phone Number:||1-888-890-8900|
|Timing||8 am – 8 pm; Monday – Friday|
|W-2 Support Line||W-2 Support Line|
|Head Office:||JC Penney Headquarters. 6501, old drive, Plano, Texas, USA.|