This article will provide employees of Oldcastle with a step-by-step guide on how to access the Oldcastle employee portal. The Oldcastle employee portal is a website that provides employees with online access to their payroll, benefits, and other HR-related information.
In order to access your Oldcastle employee account, you will need to login using your assigned username and password. If you do not know your login credentials, please contact your supervisor or HR department.
What is Oldcastle?
Oldcastle is a leading manufacturer and supplier of building materials, products and services for the construction industry. With over 80 years in business, Oldcastle has a long history of providing quality products and excellent customer service. Oldcastle employees login to their accounts to access company information, resources, and benefits.
How to login to the Oldcastle employee website
In order to login to the Oldcastle employee website, you will need your employee ID and password. Once you have these, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the Oldcastle employee login page at https://customer.oldcastleapg.com/login?locale=us.
- Enter your employee ID in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Click the “Login” button.
If you have any trouble logging in, please contact your Oldcastle administrator for assistance.
- Enter your username.
Click on Continue” button.
What benefits are available to Oldcastle employees?
As an Oldcastle employee, you have access to a number of benefits that can help improve your health, wellbeing and work/life balance. These include:
- A comprehensive health insurance plan
- A retirement savings plan
- A wellness program that offers discounts on fitness activities and healthy lifestyle choices
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that provides confidential counseling and support services
- A flexible spending account (FSA) that allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible healthcare and dependent care expenses
- A tuition reimbursement program that helps you offset the cost of continuing education
How to Register for Oldcastle Employee Portal?
If you are an Oldcastle employee, you can register for the Oldcastle Employee Portal by following these steps:
1. Go to the Oldcastle website and click on the “Employee Portal” link at the top of the page.
2. On the Employee Portal page, click on the “Register Now” button.
3. Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address in the appropriate fields and click on the “Submit” button.
4. You will then be sent an email with a link to activate your account. Click on the link in the email and you will be taken to a page where you can create a password for your account.
5. Once you have created a password, you will be able to log in to the Oldcastle Employee Portal and access all of the features and resources it has to offer!
You May Also Like:
- Fedex Employee Portal Login
- HCR Manorcare University Employee Login
- DGME Employee Access Login
- Vulcan Materials Employee Login
- Newell Brands Employee Login
1. How do I access the Oldcastle Employee Portal?
To access the Oldcastle Employee Portal, you will need to use your employee ID and password. If you do not know your employee ID or password, please contact your HR representative.
2. What do I need to do to update my personal information on the Oldcastle Employee Portal?
To update your personal information on the Oldcastle Employee Portal, simply login and click on the “Update Profile” link. From there, you will be able to update your contact information, job title, and other personal details.
3. What is the Oldcastle Employee Portal used for?
The Oldcastle Employee Portal is used as a central hub for all employee-related information. From the portal, you can view your pay stubs, update your personal information, view company news and announcements, and more.
If you are an Oldcastle employee, then you should have no problem logging into the Oldcastle employee login portal. However, if you are having any trouble logging in, then you can contact the Oldcastle customer service department for assistance. Once you are logged in, you will be able to access all of your account information and tools.