Talentreef is a global talent management platform that helps companies find and hire the best talent. The Talentreef employee portal is a powerful tool that employees can use to manage their personal information, including their resume, job applications, and contact information.
If you need to reset your password or create a new one, you can do so through the employee portal. To log in to the employee portal, click on the “Login” link on the main page of the Talentreef website.
What is Talentreef?
From our innovative talent management platform to world-class customer support, TalentReef makes the recruiting and hiring process faster, easier, and more automated — for both hourly applicants and hiring managers.
TalentReef was acquired by Mitratech in August 2022. Learn more at Mitratech.com.
Registering for the Employee Portal
Once you have completed onboarding for your new job, you will be able to register for your organization’s employee portal. Depending on how HR has configured the portal, you will be asked to register one of two ways:
- The email address associated to your applicant account
- Your Social Security Number (SSN
This link will take you to the correct page to begin registering. (The page will typically begin with “https://employee.jobappnetwork.com/…”” followed by a customized extension.) If you have not received a link for your organization, please contact your hiring manager.
- Click the link for your organization’s employee portal.
- Select ” New User? Click here to register”.
Registering with an Email Address
- Select “New User? Click here to register”.
- Enter the email address associated to your applicant account. (This is where you applied and completed onboarding.)
- You will receive an email to that email address with instructions on how to create your employee portal account.
- Go to your email inbox, open the email, and follow the instructions provided.
- NOTE: If you do not receive an email, contact your hiring manager.
Registering with a SSN
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your social security number.
- Click “Register”.
- Complete the remaining fields.
- Select “Create Account”.
How to Log In to the Employee Portal
To access the employee portal, users need to login first. The following steps outline how to log in:
- Now, Enter your employee Username and password.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button.
- You will now be able to access all of the resources available on the employee portal.
How To Reset Your Talentreef Employee Portal Login Password.
- First, visit the https://login.jobappnetwork.com/login link in the page.
- After that, click on the Forgot your password? option.
- Now, Enter your employee user name in the box.
- Then, click “Reset Password” option.
Are There Any Limits on What I Can Do on the Portal?
Yes, there are limits on what you can do on the Talentreef employee portal. The most important limitation is that you can’t access or use the portal if you’re not registered as a Talentreef user.
Once you’re registered, you can view your profile and manage your account settings. You can also add or remove jobs and companies from your list of interests and contact lists. Finally, you can post comments on articles and posts, and respond to messages from other users.
If you need more flexibility than these basic features offer, you can purchase additional licenses for premium accounts. Premium accounts include more powerful tools for managing your career, such as the ability to create custom profiles and contact lists, modify job listings, and track your progress in job searches.
What are the Benefits of Using the Portal?
The TalentTree employee portal is a great way to keep track of your employee’s performance and progress. It provides managers with a centralized location to view employee data, and it provides employees with an easy way to access their records and track their progress.
The portal also offers several benefits, including:
-Easily view employee data, including wages, hours worked, and leave taken.
-Track employee progress and performance in real time.
-Save time by accessing records from your desktop or mobile device.
-Stay informed about changes to your company’s policy or procedures.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Talentreef employee portal login article. In this article, we will be discussing the different types of credentials that are needed in order to login to Talentreef, as well as provide some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about our system. We hope that this information is helpful and that you have a smooth transition into our employee portal! If you have any questions or feedback about this article, please don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments below. Thank you again for reading and we look forward to hearing from you soon.