Employees have a need to access their personal information, such as paychecks and leave time, from a remote location. A company’s employee portal allows employees to log in and access this information. This guide will show you how to set up an xpo employee portal login.
What is the xpo employee portal?
The xpo employee portal is a web-based system that allows employees to manage their personal and work-related information. It includes a secure login system, employee directory, and email notification system. The portal also provides reporting tools to help managers track employee performance.
How do I sign in to the portal?
- To sign in to the portal, go to https://myportal.xpo.com/internetcontrol/intctl.exe?InitialCall=Y&Service=SHARP.
- When you click the link, a new tab will open, allowing you to continue reading the guide and, if necessary, go through the troubleshooting steps.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in.
How to retrieve a forgotten password
If you’ve forgotten your password, don’t worry! You can easily retrieve it by following these steps:
- Visit the XPO Employee Portal login page.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your username in the field provided.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Check your email for further instructions on resetting your password.
- If you have any trouble resetting your password, please contact your XPO administrator for assistance.
- If the email address we have on record for you is no longer valid, please contact us by phone at 800-755-2728 or email: LTLinfo@xpo.com. Our Help Desk will be happy to help locate your password information.
Xpo Employee Portal Help Desk
(844) 742-5976 – Option 1
Now that you’ve registered for our xpo employee portal, it’s time to start using it! Within the portal, you’ll have access to all of the resources and tools you need to help manage your work life. In addition, you can find out about upcoming events and meetings, get updates on company news, and more. So what are you waiting for? Log in now and take advantage of all the benefits our Employee Portal has to offer!