In order to keep our users safe, we implemented two-factor authentication (2FA) for all user sign-ins. This means that users must enter not only their password, but also a code sent to their mobile device. If you’re an employee at Scripps Connect and have been using your personal email address as your login, you will need to change it.
How the Scripps Connect Employee Login Works
When an employee logs in to Scripps Connect, they are automatically redirected to their username and password page. From this page, they can access all of their account information, including their email addresses and passwords.
How to Log In to Your Account
If you have forgotten your login information, or would like to change your password, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account by clicking on the “Login” link at the top of any Scripps Connect page.
- Click on the “My Account” tab located in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select the “Settings” option from the menu located below the My Account tab.
- Enter your user name and password in the appropriate fields and click on the “Update Profile” button.
- You will now be logged in to your account!
Resetting Your Password
If you have forgotten your password, there are a few ways to reset it.
If you need to reset your password for an existing account, please follow these steps:
1) Log in to your Scripps Connect account.
2) Click on the My Account link on the top menu bar link .
3) On the My Account page, click on the “Forgot Your Password?” Change link in the login column.
4) Please enter your user name and email address below, click OK, then follow the instructions. If you don’t have an email address, please contact your system administrator for assistance at .
How To Change Scripps Connect Employee Login Username?
Go to the login link at https://scripps.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login.jsf?
Then, click on the Forgot your user name? option.
- Please enter your email address .
- If you have never provided your email address, leave the field empty and click “Validate”.
Enabling Two-Factor Authentication
Since adoption of two-factor authentication (2FA) is becoming more prevalent, many organizations are looking to enable it for their employees. Here’s how to enable 2FA on Scripps Connect:
First, open the Scripps Connect website in your browser.
Then click on the “Settings” button in the top right corner of the page.
On the Settings page, find the “Security” section and click on the “Two-Factor Authentication” link.
On the Two-Factor Authentication page, you will need to provide your email address and password. You will also need to select a device from which you will be prompted for your second factor—usually a security key or phone.
Once you have entered all of your information, click on the “Enable 2FA” button. You will then be prompted to confirm that you want to enable 2FA for your account. Click on the “Yes, Enable 2FA” button to finish setting up 2FA for your account.
Scripps Connect is a great resource for employees, and we want to make sure you have the best possible experience using it. In this article, we’ll show you how to login to Scripps Connect and use your corporate account information. We hope this guide helps make using Scripps Connect easier and faster for you!